Beste lezer, Badankt voor al jullie inschrijvingen! Helaas zijn de inschrijvingen voor de EY-Parthenon Ringvaart…Read more
Update [Tuesday 08:00] concerning weather forecasts
Published on: 6 June, 2017
The weather forecasts for Wednesday are not good. Wind forces of 6 bft to 7 bft are expected with changes on rain. The end of the day is expected to be a bit more mild.
As mentioned in the previous post: the organisation has the safety of the participants as a priority. This afternoon there will be a decision concerning the continuation of the regatta. There will be a follow up post on the website.
The regatta will go on, unless the organisation explicitly communicates otherwise.